If you’re wanting to correct your teeth’s alignment without having to wear traditional bracket braces, then Invisalign is the perfect option for you. Invisalign uses clear, removable trays that provide the same oral benefits of braces, leaving you with a straighter, healthier smile.
Dhingra Orthodontics is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign in Springfield, Bellefontaine, and Beavercreek Ohio. Invisalign is available for people of all ages. Schedule a consultation today and learn what Invisalign can do for you.
WHY INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
- Virtually invisible: Thanks to Invisalign’s clear trays, most people won’t even be able to tell you’re wearing them.
- Faster treatment: With regular aligner changes, you’re on the fast track to the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Removable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
THE INVISALIGN TREATMENT PROCESS
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
Similar to braces, you’ll be given a retainer when your treatment is over. This will ensure your teeth stay in their proper place. Don’t worry, retainers are discreet and only need to be worn for limited periods of time.
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Quality, Affordable Invisalign Treatment from Springfield to Beavercreek
If you’re ready to start your Invisalign journey, Dhingra Orthodontics is here for you. From your first consultation, you’ll see we’re not just any orthodontics office. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible so that you can enjoy the alignment process.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.